Today I’m switching gears a bit from the usual beauty products, on to a fabulous kitchen gadget. I love cooking with garlic and can always taste the difference if I leave it out (or forget it). But I’m really not a fan of cutting it, especially mincing it. It’s sticky, leaves my hands stinking like garlic, and I can never seem to get the pieces cut small enough. Because of this, I’ve been buying pre-cut garlic in a jar, but I can taste the difference! There’s just nothing better than FRESH garlic. So I’ve found the solution: the OrBlue Propresser Garlic Press.
There are many benefits to having a garlic press in your kitchen gadget repertoire, especially one that is as well made as this one. Here are some facts and pointers provided by the folks at OrBlue:
1. ENJOY AN UNPRECEDENTED 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – I am so confident you’re going to love your Propresser Garlic Press I’m offering it with a ridiculous double guarantee. If you have ANY problems with your Propresser Garlic Press FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE PRODUCT simply let me know and I will refund every penny of your purchase AND send you a brand new unit free of charge.
2. QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – Unlike many of the garlic pressers on the market that are made from cheap zinc alloy, your Propresser Garlic Press is fashioned from 100% stainless steel. It won’t rust, won’t weaken at the joint, and won’t break. We’ve meticulously designed the Propresser Garlic Press to serve you for years and decades to come.
3. DESIGNED WITH EASE OF USE IN MIND – Hold the Propresser Garlic Press in your hand. Note the thickness of the handles and how comfortably your fingers wrap around them. With a clove of garlic nestled in the basket the handles are the ideal distance apart to maximize leverage. Gently squeeze the handles together. You’ll be delighted at how easily, how effortlessly your Propresser Garlic Press produces perfectly minced garlic.
4. CLEANUP IS A BREEZE – Now you can enjoy the flavor and health benefits of garlic instantly without the hassle of messy cleanup. Simply flip up the Propresser Garlic Press’s basket, rinse it under your faucet, and you’re done!
5. A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO YOUR KITCHEN – When you first remove the Propresser Garlic Press from its box marvel at the way light dances over the stainless steel handles and glides over the curves of its ergonomic design. This is no mere utensil – this is a handsome complement to your kitchen’s décor.
When Quality and Convenience Count, Nothing But Propresser Will Do!
Here are 5 Reasons You’re Going to LOVE Your Propresser Garlic Press
1. It easily minces garlic in one press! (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses)
2. Large capacity basket! (Press good sized cloves … even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky “garlic hands”! (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won’t have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction! (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly)
5. Backed by an INSANE Double Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Order your own Propresser Garlic Press today. Use it in your kitchen to effortlessly press garlic and add loads of flavor to your favorite dishes.
Once you’ve seen for yourself how handsome is the Propresser Garlic Press, how easy it is to use, how quickly you can clean it, we’re confident you’ll have LOADS MORE than 5 reasons to love it!
First impressions: This thing is STURDY! Of course they offer a guarantee on something as well made as this garlic press, because you’re not going to need it! It is substantial, well made and fits well in my hand. Mine looks a bit different than the one in the pictures on the Amazon listing. It has green silicone handles that make it that much more comfy in my hand. I fiddled with it a bit and discovered that the piece with the holes in it where the garlic comes out will actually swivel out for easy cleaning. What a genius idea!
First use: I had already purchased the things I needed to make my famous rustic potato sausage soup with kale. It calls for 2-3 minced garlic cloves, which is usually a giant pain in the booty for me because I HATE cutting garlic. When the time came to put the garlic into the soup, I just popped a few cloves off the garlic head, smooshed them with my knife so the peel could be removed and popped them into what I call the “squeeze chamber”. I held the press over the pot and squeezed, and little pieces of garlic came out of the holes. I just used my knife to scrape them off into the pot and I was done! I opened the “squeeze chamber” to check out what was left behind and was very impressed by how little remained. Clean up was a breeze with the piece that swivels out. It’s top rack dishwasher safe, but I found hand washing to be ideal because it was so incredibly easy.
Results: In other uses I’ve discovered that if you are in a time crunch, or just REALLY don’t want to touch the garlic, you can put an entire clove inside, peel and all, and it will still press the garlic for you. In the 3 weeks or so that I’ve had it, I’ve used it every single time that I’ve needed garlic. No more garlic powder, no more jars of pre cut garlic… just fresh garlic from here on out!
To purchase the Orblue Propresser Garlic Press, click this link to be taken to the Amazon product page: http://www.amazon.com/70-OFF-TODAY-Propresser-Stainless/dp/B00HHLNRVE
-OR- visit their website at www.orblue.com
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.