Glowsticks. Kids LOVE them. I’d go so far as to say that kids are obsessed with them. I can remember going to a sporting event, concert or the local Balloon and Wine Festival and begging my parents to buy me glow stick bracelets, necklaces and wands. Well, here’s your opportunity to stock up on 100 count glow sticks with connectors.
A few facts from the Amazon product page:
- The best quality – Long lasting – Super Bright – Durable
- Create super bright glowing bracelets, necklaces, glasses and more!
- Includes 100 units – 8″ long premium quality glow bracelets
- Fresh from the factory- Ultra bright and long lasting!
- Non-toxic and CPSIA Compliant – Premium Quaility
- The best brand of glow sticks on the market. You will receive 1 tube of 100 luminescent light bracelets. Each tube contains of 5 colors — Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Pink. Your order will also contain 100 connectors so you can hook the ends together to make bracelets and necklaces.
Once they start glowing, The Super Glow brand glow bracelets will last you all night. They will glow super bright for 8 – 10 hours. Then, they will start to fade out but may continue to emit some light for up to 36 hours. These glow bracelets are fresh from the factory.
They were manufactured just a few weeks ago and guaranteed to be fresh when you receive them. Can’t use them all in one night? They have a shelf life of 2 years prior to activation.
I was incredibly excited to be approved for this promotion because I had seen the cutest idea on Pinterest of how to make glow in the dark animal eyes out of glow sticks and toilet paper rolls for Halloween. I received the glow sticks in the mail from Amazon towards the beginning of October, which left me plenty of time to create my masterpiece. Unfortunately, in all of the chaos of getting dressed up, getting little man dressed and trying to take a picture of him being still, I failed to take pictures of our cute little glowing eye decorations. However, here’s the picture from Pinterest where I got the idea:
They turned out adorable. We stuck them in the bushes, trees and grass outside the front door and they looked great! I also hooked a few on my son and sister, for safety reasons, so I could see them in the dark while we went trick or treating.
Anyways, here are a few notes about my experience with the Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Sticks:
- The package claims 100 count, but I got a little bit over 100 glow sticks. Not that I’m complaining!
- There are supposed to be 5 colors: blue, yellow, orange, pink and green. However I was unable to tell the difference between the orange and pink, so it seemed more like 4 colors. The blue is a really beautiful color.
- They are in fact long lasting! When the package first arrived, I took one out, cracked it in a few places, gave it a shake and forgot about it. I had meant to check after two hours, but didn’t end up coming back until the following morning. It was still glowing! At that point, it was a very dim glow, but I was still impressed.
- They are long enough to use a single stick and connector as a bracelet, or pair up two sticks and connectors for a necklace.
- I also really loved the package- they come in a long, hard tube with a reusable top, so you don’t have to worry about the sticks being accidentally activated while in storage.
Overall, this is a great find! If your kids love glow sticks as much as the children that I know, this is a wonderful investment. To purchase, click the link below.
Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets – 100 Premium Quality Glow Stick Bracelets
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.