A few things that every woman (or maybe everyone every) worries about: cellulite and puffy or tired looking eyes. Well, Body Merry has provided solutions for both of their problems with their Cellulite Defense Gel Cream and Age Defense Eye Cream.
Cellulite Defense Gel Cream
Here are a few facts and pointers from the Amazon product page:
- Optimum Caffeine + Retinol: Body Merry’s Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.
- Natural + Organic: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients. Three types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse) combine to give it an antioxidant boost, which helps in firming and toning. Organic Cayenne provides a spicy twist and helps in circulation and reducing the storage of fat. This synergistic blend ensures that you are well on your way to reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps!
- Lightweight + Refreshing: The lightweight consistency of the gel-cream is designed to glide over large areas so that a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no greasy residue. It is infused with a refreshing 100% Natural ‘mint – green tea – lime’ fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once completely absorbed.
- Made in USA + Cruelty Free + No Harsh Chemicals: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry’s products are not tested on animals. The cream is also free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
- Manufacturer Guarantee: Body Merry’s products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don’t even need to return the jar.
First impressions: The smell is not offensive. Sometimes you never know with stuff like this, especially with such a sensitive nose. And the jar container is easy to screw and unscrew, and it is very easy to get the product out for application.
First use: I had NO IDEA what to expect. So I went into it blind. I applied to my outer thighs and waited. I was surprised when it started to tingle… probably courtesy of the menthol. It wasn’t an unpleasant feeling, but was just sort of odd at first. After a while, the feeling faded as did the slightly minty smell.
Results: Here’s where it gets tough. Since I am pregnant, my body is doing all sorts of odd things. In the week that I’ve used it, I have not noticed anything astounding in terms of reduced cellulite, but there are so many changing things going on in my body that I think it is unfair to make a conclusion at this point. The excellent news is that since the vast majority of the ingredients are organic or at least natural (and not tested on animals), I feel comfortable using it even now when I’m incredibly careful about what goes on or in my body.
Age Defense Eye Cream
First, a few words from Body Merry:
- EASY ON YOUR EYES: This lightweight formula is a gentle and effective solution for all your eye woes including Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Puffiness. You can now let your eyes express everything but your age!
- 70+ POWER PACKED INGREDIENTS: The only eye cream on the market that has over 70 power packed ingredients including: Vitamins C + E + B5, Peptide Complex, Amino Acid Emulsification, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Antioxidants, MSM and many many more!
- NATURAL & ORGANIC COMPONENTS: It has potent natural and organic ingredients such as Aloe, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cranberry, Licorice, Sunflower Oil, Borage Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Witch Hazel, Cocoa Butter, Cucumber, Green Tea – to name just a few! No harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
- MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals.
- MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry’s products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don’t even need to return the bottle.
First impressions: Reading about this product makes me happy. Natural ingredients, packed with vitamins, not tested on animals, contains natural and organic ingredients and has a money back guarantee. Wow! Plus, as a courtesy of all of the wonderful ingredients, it smells great. And as usual, I pay close attention to the product packaging and delivery mechanism. This one lives up to my expectations as it is easy to use and makes application a breeze.
First use: Now is truly the ideal time for me to try to get rid of some funky under eye circles. I’m 5 months pregnant, am planning my son’s 2nd birthday party for this weekend, and was just notified that the owners are moving back into our home therefore we have 30 days to find a new house and move. The stress level is killing me, keeping me up late and waking me up early. Needless to say my eyeballs are tattling on me to the world. After washing and drying my face, I applied a small amount to my fingertips and rubbed it into the area below and outside of my eye. The directions state for it to not make contact with the actual eye (duhh), so I was careful not to smear any too close where it might run or be smudged into my eye.
Results: This stuff really works. My puffiness disappeared within a few minutes. I was able to apply make up as usual over the top of it, and it did not effect the make up at all. The scent and ingredients are gentle enough that my eyes did not water or burn and were not at all irritated by it. This stuff is truly amazing!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.